Sunday, 1 April 2012

Doll stroller revamp

Little Miss's stroller was looking a bit worse for wear so i decided it was time to get rid of the old yuck, moldie and sun faded lining. I didn't really want to throw the whole thing out and buy a new one especially when i had some cute scrap fabric lying around.


Much better i think :)
I was going to add the straps but the kiddies are going a bit crazy and my sewing machine wasn't behaving. I think its a bit better without it anyway because now little miss doesnt get frusterated trying to get dollies legs in!


If you would like a tutorial on how to do this please leave a message and ill do a post or email the tutorial.




2 comments:

  1. I would love to see the 'how to' on this!! my daughter's dolly stroller is looking very ragged!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I will work on a tutorial over the next few days. So be sure to check back soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete